Awards and Rules
Scroll down to find the rules for yours!
Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Add the award logo to your blog.
4. Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers for the award.
5. List seven things about yourself.
The Reader Appreciation Award:
1. Identify and show appreciation to the blogger who nominated you.
2. You must add the reward logo to your blog.
3. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
4. You must nominate 5-10 of your favorite bloggers for this award.
5. Inform you nominees that you nominated them.
Super Sweet Blogging Award:
1. The nominee has to thank the person that nominated them.
2. Answer the 5 Super Sweet Questions - see below.
3. Nominate a baker's dozen of other Super Sweet Bloggers and let them know.
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
4. When do you crave sweet things most?
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
One Lovely Blog Award:
To receive this award, the blogger must share the following with their readers:
1. Thank the person who honored them with this award and post their links.
2. Nominate 15 other blogs for this honor.
3. Tell readers seven things about themselves.
Liebster Award: Brother Jon, UL (So I Went Undercover), Robert (The Hook), Dallas (Crazy Train to Tinky Town), Juliann (Browsing the Atlas), and LubbyGirl (Lovin the Trip) -- Please answer these questions!
1. What is your favorite song?
2. What was the last thing you ate?
3. Do you prefer to read from an eReader or a paper copy?
4. List your five favorite movies?
5. What writing project are you working on now?
6. Are you allergic to anything?
7. Do you have any real life stories that start with, This one time at camp
8. How do you handle telemarketers?
9. When was the last time you wrote someone a letter by hand and mailed it?
10. Besides writing, do you have any other artsy talents?
11. What is your favorite joke?
(I've received both designs, so please choose whichever you like best!)
With this award you answer 11 questions, and then nominate 11 blogs to
carry on this award.
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. How many blogs do you follow?
3. When you arent blogging what do you do?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
5. What's your favorite candy bar?
6. When did your love of medieval history start in your life?
7. When did you first start writing about vampires?
8. What music do you prefer to listen to?
9. Do you text message often?
10. If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would it be and what would you say?
11. What is your favorite joke?
1. What prompted you to start your blog?
2. Do you have a favorite book from all that you have read?
3. If someone would write a book upon your life, it would be named _____. Why ?
4. Who was the last person who made you laugh and what did they do?
5. What is your favorite genre of music?
6. What are you presently writing?
7. What is your favorite thing to eat?
8. How many blogs do you read a day?
9. Do you own a webcam?
10. What is your favorite joke?
Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the awards requirements.
(Mine is five stars. Go here to to grab the award for your number of stars.)
Blog of the Year - 2012:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of the Year 2012 Award.
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen theres no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and present them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these rules in your post (please dont alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the rules with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group click like on this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar and start collecting stars.
Cheeky Diva Award:
Per Julie: "So, what do you have to do to get this award? Not a damn thing. Being who you are and doing what you do is why you got it already. Do you want to pass it around? Great! I just have a few requirements, and if you follow them, its yours to pass around as you see fit."
1. Make sure your winners are cheeky. They must have a sense of humor.
2. They must be the ones you turn to when you need inspiration or advice.
3. You have to tell the world why you think they are so fabulous.
4. You must of course, let them know.
5. Then let ME know! I want everyone who passes on this award to please notify me so I can reblog your awards here on The Cheeky Diva.
Thats it! No questions, no 7 things about yourself, no making casseroles (unless you want to) and no fancy clothes to buy for an awards ceremony.
Its a no-muss, no-fuss interweb pat on the back from the mutual admiration society.